This is my first time posting on here so bear with me, I'm a rookie!
I am starting a new Keeper League. It will be one of the most challenging leagues out there so its not for those new to fantasy hockey. Its mainly for experts.
It will involve a 1 day draft on Fantrax(will also have a proboards site for discussion). For those interested, I can give more details. But here is a summary:
1. Deep rosters - You are going to have 20 teams but with very deep rosters. Start 14F,7D,2G(23). Then you will also have a deep Reserve(10) and Farm(probably 23)
2. Salary Cap - yes
3. Scoring format - H2H Points
4. Trading - horribly lopsided deals wont be tolerated(we will vote on trades) and there will be a limit on number of trades per season to keep it a true dynasty league
5. Playoffs - last few weeks of regular season
6. Franchise players - They will be players you can only trade for other franchise players. This is again to keep the league balanced and challenging.
For those interested, please email me at email@example.com