Matt D'Agostini is 11th in the league in an offensive stat. Wow.
Here are the top 10 guys who got the most out of their (sometimes) limited PP minutes ( PPP divided by PP TOI). If they can up their PP TOI we might be able to see a jump in their total production.
1) Daniel Sedin 42 PP points in 3:37 min
It's crazy that the Sedin's only play three and a half minutes on the PP.
2) Teemu Selanne 34 PP points in 3:28 min
We guess the old fella can't handle the big minutes any more but he's really making his count.
3) Joe Thornton 33 PP points in 3:23 min
With Pavelski and Couture developing Thornton gets leaned on a lot less.
4) Henrik Sedin 35 PP points in 3:36 min
Imagine what the twins could do if they were getting two and a half extra minutes a game like Crosby and Malkin.
5) Nicklas Lidstrom 39 PP points in 4:03 min
#1 in PP points by dman but not even in top ten in PP minutes.
6) Dany Heatley 30 PP points in 3:14 min
Almost had as many points on the PP as he did at even strength (34).
7) Henrik Zetterberg 30 PP points in 3:15 min
He was one of only 13 players who topped 30 PPP last season.
8) Martin St. Louis 41 PP points in 4:31 min
He's the only player in the top 10 in PP TOI who is also on this list.
9) Corey Perry 31 PP points in 3:30 min
Last year's MVP was just 57th in PP TOI.
10) Thomas Vanek 28 PP points in 3:16 min
His PPTOI has dropped three straight years... luckily his PPP went back up last season.
11) Matt D`Agostini 14 PP points in 1:39 min
15) Manny Malhotra 6 PP points in 0:45 min
20) Dominic Moore 7 PP points in 0:54 min
22) Anthony Stewart 10 PP points in 1:18 min
23) Mikael Samuelsson 19 PP points in 2:29 min
24) Teddy Purcell 21 PP points in 2:45 min
26) Ryan Shannon 9 PP points in 1:12 min
31) Tyler Kennedy 14 PP points in 1:53 min
41) Sergei Kostitsyn 13 PP points in 1:53 min