As you might expect, there was a fair amount of movement in this month's rankings.
Although the rankings are based on expected performance from this point FORWARD, year-to-date production was factored in as well. Right wingers like were not highly drafted but are producing well, are in good situations, and are ranked accordingly.
Right Wing Rankings -->> Top 30
Note: Right Wings are ranked for their expected performance from this point to the end of the 2011-2012 season using standard scoring league categories: Goals, Assists, Power Play Points, Shots on Goal, Plus/Minus, Penalty Minutes, and Average Time on Ice. Last month's ranking is indicated in parentheses.
10. Marian Hossa, RW, Chicago Blackhawks (12)
12. David Backes, RW/C, St. Louis Blues (9)
13. Teemu Selanne, RW, Anaheim Ducks (22)
18. Ryan Callahan, RW, New York Rangers (25)
19. Martin Havlat, RW, San Jose Sharks (21)
20. Tyler Seguin, RW, Boston Bruins (29)
21. Jason Pominville, RW, Buffalo Sabres (30)
22. Steve Downie, RW, Tampa Bay Lightning (11)
23. Drew Stafford, RW, Buffalo Sabres (18)
24. Nathan Horton, RW, Boston Bruins (24)
26. Kris Versteeg, RW, Florida Panthers (NR)
27. Justin Williams, RW, Los Angeles Kings (27)
28. Jaromir Jagr, RW, Philadelphia Flyers (NR)
30. Devin Setoguchi, RW, Minnesota Wild (NR)
On the Bubble: Gui Latendresse, Matt D`Agostini, , , ., , , ,