If you need a little help setting your fantasy hockey lineup this week:
October 27th to November 2nd:
4 game week:
- Anaheim - 3 at home, No B2B, host Van city on Halloween... look for Brian Burke dressed as a crusty old man
- Boston - 3 on the road (in western Canada)
- Detroit - left coast swing, so 4 on the road
- Edmonton - 3 on the road
- Toronto - the circus (TB) comes to town to meet the media circus on Tues.
3 game week:
- Buffalo - 3 at home
- LA - 3 at home
- Montreal - in Minny on Wed., so watch for lots of pant-wetting by the Gaborik rumourmongers
- NYR - taking the LIRR out to the Island on Monday
- Ottawa - 3 on the road, no B2B
- Philadelphia - at Atl, so Don Waddell can check out Coburn and Philly can check out Zhitnik?
- Pittsburgh - 3 on the road
- San Jose - coach Todd McLellan welcomes his former employers Detroit on Wed.
- Tampa Bay
2 game week:
- NJ - off on Devil's night... coincidence??? if your house gets egged and TPed, you know who's responsible
- St. Louis