If you need a little help setting your fantasy hockey lineup or want to see what we'll be watching this week:
December 8th to 14th:
4 game week:
- Boston - easy week includes H&H with the ThrashCans
- Florida - 4 on the road, better bring their woolies cause they're all north of the border
- NYI - 4 on the road
- Pittsburgh - @Phi on Sat., always a good battle & Sid usually thrives
- St. Louis - 3 on the road as they do the Cali swing
- Tampa Bay - 4 on the road, just what you need after you lose 7 in a row?
3 game week:
- Atlanta - won 2 of their last 10 and get the NYR and H&H with Boston
- Calgary - return to Montreal on Tue. where Lanny lifted their only Cup
- Chicago - Coach Q returns to Colorado on Fri.
- Detroit - @Phx Sat., Datsyuk and Zetterberg usually have a field-day with the Yotes
- Minnesota - 3 on the road
- Montreal - 3 at home
- NJD - 3 at home
- Philadelphia - 3 at home
- Washington - including Jose Theodore returning to Montreal on Sat.
2 game week:
- Colorado - 2 at home
- Edmonton - 2 at home
- San Jose - 2 at home
- Toronto - 2 at home