If you need a little help setting your fantasy hockey lineup or want to see what we'll be watching this week:
January 19th to 25th:
2 game week:
- Anaheim - 2 on the road
- Boston - easy week vs StL & @Tor for the Eastern conference leaders
- Buffalo - 2 on the road, head to Florida to get a head-start on the All-Star break
- Carolina - 2 on the road
- Chicago - 2 at home
- Columbus - 2 on the road, both in Alberta
- Dallas - 2 on the road, including Brad Richards return to Tampa Mon.
- Florida - 2 at home for a surprisingly good home team
- LA - 2 on the road, tied for league low in road wins with 5
- Montreal - 2 on the road and then host the All-Star Game on Sunday
- NYI - 2 at home, at this pace they could clinch the John Tavares Trophy this week
- St. Louis - 2 on the road
- Tampa Bay - 2 at home, league high 7 home OTLs & league low 5 home wins
- Toronto - 2 at home, including a return for Paul Maurice on Mon.
- Washington - 2 on the road, get out of town for ObamaMania
1 game week:
- Detroit - @Phx Tues., Dats & Zetts tend to tee-off on the Yotes
- Edmonton - Raffi Torres returns with the CBJs on Tues.
- San Jose - host Vancouver Tues., only one regulation loss at home