Here are a few items to keep you busy while you try to figure out why Kovalchuk was a healthy scratch last night.
- We hope Hartnell's powers are not Sampson-esque... otherwise this photo could be bad news for Flyer fans. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Another Down Goes Brown post, another classic. We don't know how Sean does it. Oh right, talent. [Down Goes Brown]
- Remember we told you about Zach Parise (and Eric Staal) joining a Yahoo fantasy hockey league? Here's a video of Parise breaking down his team. As a Parise owner, I think he should stop playing fantasy hockey and start scoring some damn goals for me. [Puck Daddy]
- This is a few weeks old (we must have missed it) but it's too good not to post. It's a commercial featuring Bruce Boudreau performing bird calls. How does he keep the respect of his players after they have seen this? [YouTube with a stick tap to Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Check out this video we saw over on KK... Detroit Tigers 3B Brandon Inge trying his hand at hockey.