The folks here at FHS just wanted to give a heads up to our loyal readers that the Crease Conflicts page has been updated as of today. Goalie situations for all 30 teams are covered. We will be updating it all season long on a weekly basis. We hope that this tool will help your fantasy hockey teams get over the hump. The link is under FHS basics on the left-hand side of the homepage.
After the jump we'll list a few of the featured battles in Crease Conflicts
Some of the questions covered in this update of Crease Conflicts:
- Who is the starter in St. Louis right now, Jaroslav Halak or Brian Elliott?
- Which Russian goalie wants the starting Flyers job less?
- Is Steve Mason safe after winning 2 of his last 3?
- Can Dwayne Roloson stave off Mathieu Garon's attempts at taking over the starting job in Tampa Bay?
- Will Pekka Rinne start all 82 games?
- Will Nikolai Khabibulin keep up his pace and leave Devan Dubnyk owners disappointed?
- For much, much more visit the Crease Conflicts page